Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cookie not being created and stored websphere

Cookie not being created and stored websphere

pI've a WEB project deployed in WAS 6.1 server which creates and stores a
cookie for session management. I've upgraded WAS to v7.0.0.27 and now the
cookie is not being stored nor created. I'm using jdk1.6_19, WEB Module
2.5 and EJB 3.0./p pThis is the way I create the cookie:/p precode Cookie
cookie = new Cookie(user, divison); cookie.setMaxAge(Integer.MAX_VALUE);
cookie.setPath(/); res.addCookie( cookie ); /code/pre pI've spent 2 weeks
on this but nothing seems to be working. I've patch my RSA to have
7.5.5.5.001 Fix, I've gone thru Websphere console for setting cookies,
I've deployed the same application in Tomcat and the cookie is getting
created but in WAS Websphere v7.0.0.27 I can't make it./p pAny idea or
solution for this issue will be appreciated/p

No comments:

Post a Comment