Friday 30 August 2013

How to compare two JSONArray and find differencer when JSONArrays itself contain JSONObject which in turn contain JSONArray

How to compare two JSONArray and find differencer when JSONArrays itself
contain JSONObject which in turn contain JSONArray

I am new to this forum.I am trying to compare two directory structure one
that is on remote and another one that is on local. Currently what I am
doing is based on certain things I am making a JSONArray of directury
structure from server side(remote) . Same way I am making a JSONArray of
directory structure of client side. Now I want to compare those two
JSONArray and get the difference between them.
Also I want to maintain the level of directory structure also . Meaning
that in the resulting JSONArray the difference should be at proper level
which I can may directly with directory.
Please guide me If I make any mistake here as I am new to the forum.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment