Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cannot create android application using eclipse

Cannot create android application using eclipse

Today I just downloaded and installed Eclipse via the
developer.android.com tutorials. I had almost initiated my first Android
Application when I came across this error:



This template depends on the Android Support library, which is either not
installed, or the template depends on a more recent version than the one
you have installed.
Required version: Installed versoin: 18
You can install it or upgrade it by clicking the Install button below, or
alternatively, you can install it outside of Eclipse with the SDK Manager,
then click on "Check Again" to proceed.



I don't understand the error. It does not specify a required version, and
my version is the most up to date version. Neither the [Install/Upgrade]
nor the [Check Again] buttons appear to function. I have also tried to
delete and reinstall the Android Support Library via the SDK Manager
multiple times.
Can any one help me? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment