Thursday 26 September 2013

window.location.href is not working in my window

window.location.href is not working in my window

I have a website uses ajax to post the data to mysql db along with php.
This problem (non working of "window.location.href") started 3 days before
when I accidently deleted xampp folder, I had a backup of all root files
so I backed up all. But till then this function is not redirecting to the
another page only in my system (have checked with main site at
"http://www.slitify.com/WS0002/source/pages/notifications.html", and the
same page at localhost, in different browsers, in windows xp mode, in
different login account of my pc). These pages work fine when I access the
site from my mobile, or from any other PC.
Have reinstalled xampp, have updated windows but none of the things is
working; please suggest if anybody have any idea for the cause of the
problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment